19 January 2010

I won the sparkling liquor!



I don't know how long they broadcasted their commercial messages that about "new year paper-rock-scissors game(新春国民的じゃんけん大会)" but I won that game. I needed to send my choice on the internet to join this game. I chose "rock" at this time but I forgot about that until today. 


Today, I received a case from Sapporo breweries. In that case there are 12 cans of sparkling liquors. Also there are testimonial and plaque, but I need to build plaque from its cardboard case. Of course, I don't have to build testimonial because it's paper... lol
I may build plaque but not yet...

I've never drunk this "麦とホップ(mugi to hops)" but according to the company's copy "You might mistake this one for beer". Yeah, this is not beer but it's like beer. I will try this maybe this weekend...


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: