14 January 2010

Radio + video

I love to listen to the radio I usually turn on the radio when I wake up. I think, I wrote this kind of post before. I don't know when but some programs and some DJs started to use Twitter like me. Of course, I followed them and I could know that I can watch the radio show on the Internet. I've already known that I can listen to some radio program through internet. Now I can watch their video on live too!


Do you know the "Ustream"? I didn't know about that and I've never used that one... So, I tried to use that on my MacBook. I watched some radio programs. It really nice because I can watch what they are doing during commercial messages and songs. But there's one big problem...


That is my MacBook's spec, I think.


During I'm watching these videos my MacBook's fan works hard and sometimes the video moves slow... Of course, I can watch the video but I want better one to watch in good conditions. I want to buy new MacBook Pro but I don't have much money... 


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: