21 January 2010

warm on the coldest day

Yesterday was "大寒(Daikan)", it means the coldest day in a year. It's still in coldest season in a year but I felt it's not so cold. Last week was really cold but yesterday and today is not so cold. It's like spring.


But according to some weather forecasting services, this warm days will not be continued so long time. It might be rained this evening and after that the weather will back to winter, I heard.


Yeah, we are in January so it must be cold, but most of people prefer warm days like yesterday, I think. Anyway, I hope it will not be rain today because I'm going to go to cinema by bicycle. I can go to other cinemas on foot or by train but I prefer that cinema because there are not so many people at that cinema. I can go there by train but I need to transfer to get there, take much time to go and its cost is expensive...


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: