25 January 2010

alpha blogger

Do you know "Alpha blogger"? It's totally Japanese-English words, it means bloggers who have influential. Maybe most of people know the meaning of "blogger" but I will write about that. It means people who are writing web log. Maybe you think that they have influence for politics, but Japanese alpha bloggers don't have influential for politics, I think.


There is the award for alpha bloggers. I heard that name first time but I heard they have a long history. "Alpha blogger award". They have started the award since 2004 and now they are accepting the vote for Alpha blogger award 2009 nominees. Of course, I'm not alpha blogger so I will not be nominated such an awards but there are 68 bloggers nominated for the Alpha blogger award 2009. The voting will be closed on 22nd February and the winner will be announced on 24th February.


If you are interested in Japanese bloggers who have influence, please visit their site and vote for it from "http://alphabloggers.com/". But be careful, most of the blogs that listed on nomination page are written only in Japanese, I think.


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: