01 February 2010

Snow country



I'm not living in snow country, but today's weather is like a snow country. In the morning, dark clouds covered and we talked about weather forecast. According to some weather forecasting services, it would be snow in Tokyo and it occurred this evening.


At the noon, weather changed into rain and it was windy. The rain became heavier and winds stronger but it was not snow at early afternoon.


When I arrived at Shinjuku station in the evening, the rain became snow... When I took off the train, I surprised the scene because it was like a snow country. The photo on top is my coat with snow. I was putting up an umbrella but I couldn't prevent the snow. So my coat became like that... lol


I hope that the trains I'm gonna use tomorrow would not be stopped. 


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: