20 January 2010

Powerful No.2 of Japan

I surprised when I heard that, the research company of the United States elected Ichiro Ozawa(小沢一郎) as No.3 at their report "Leaders to watch 2010". I heard this news on TV first time and I checked the company's homepage. The research company's name is "Eurasia Group". Do you know "Eurasia Group"?


Maybe they are famous and reliable research firm, but I've never heard their name before... Anyway, Wen Jibao is No.1 and Barack Obama is No.2 according to their report. You can check this report from "http://eurasiagroup.net/pages/leaders-to-watch".


Ichiro Ozawa is not prime minister of Japan, Yukio Hatoyama is prime minister of Japan now, but they chose Ichiro Ozawa. I think, they are correct. Yeah, Ichiro Ozawa is No.2 in Japanese government but he is more powerful than Yukio Hatoyama. How do you think?


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: