08 January 2010

Back to the college

After about 3 weeks of winter holidays, today I went to the college to take some classes. My short winter holidays had already gone... But I have 3 days off from tomorrow. I will back to winter holidays... lol


Anyway, I went to donate blood on Thursday. This is third time to make a blood donation but this became my first time to make a blood donation not on car. I made a blood donation on mobile blood donation unit at first time. I also made a blood donation on mobile blood donation unit at second time. These are because I don't have a much chance to make a blood donation without changing my driving license cards... lol


The mobile blood donation unit is in front of the license centre when I go there. So, I made a blood donation twice in this place. But yesterday, I went to another place and it was not mobile blood donation unit...


I felt it's better to make a blood donation in such a centre because I didn't take a long time to donate.


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: