26 January 2010

They will be back soon

I think I posted about Chemistry test before. Maybe it was November (?) but now the final examination for this term will begin in a few weeks. I forgot why but the chemistry teacher told us to hold an examination tomorrow.

I'm not good at Chemistry and I couldn't take good score at the previous examination (mid-examination), so I need to study hard for it... I think it's too late to start studying for tomorrow's examination but I should do that...

So, I will start to read Chemistry's textbook on the train until I will arrive... lol

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tweet This

2 comments:

Christen said...

I HATE chemistry, lol. In high school, I got a D in Chemistry. I guess I'm more of a Biology person.

Masaya said...

Yeah, me too I hate Chemistry. I made a lot of mistakes on Chemistry's test yesterday...