04 January 2010

Welcome 2010

Happy new year, everybody! It's 2010!!
How was your holidays?


Yesterday, I enjoyed watching Hakone Ekiden on TV with Yebisu beer... lol
Hakone Ekiden is one of the most famous Ekiden race in Japan and it hold on 2nd January and 3rd January. Well, I write a little bit about "駅伝(Ekiden)". Ekiden is the relay race on the public road. In the Hakone Ekiden, the runners go to Hakone from Tokyo on 2nd January and they go back from Hakone on 3rd January. I think, distance between Hakone and Tokyo is about 100 km. 20 teams join this race but runners are all university students. The team of Toyo university won this race both 2nd January and 3rd January. I love to watch this race in New Year.


Anyway, this is my first post in 2010. I want to write my declaration.


1. I will read over 100 books in this year!
I didn't declare this last year but I think, I will do this in this year! Of course, I'm going to read Japanese books... 


2. I will new things!
I started to use Twitter again, these days... lol
I bought new bicycle last year! ... well, I will act more quickly in this year!


3. I will improve my language skills!
I'm talking about not only English. Of course, I want to improve my English but I want to improve my Japanese too.


4. I will be morning person!
I wrote about this before, but these days... I will be morning person this year!!!


5. I will keep posting this blog!
Of course, I will... lol


I believe that I can post the article that I could clear all these things in December, 2010...


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

2 comments:

Yuka.M said...

"improve my Japanese" huh? LOL that's funny, but I think I need it too,because I'm not so good at Japanese...haha! I wish you a happy New Year!

Masaya said...

I need to read more and more books... lol
Happy new year!