14 November 2009

Saturday but...

It's Saturday but I have class in my college today... Yesterday was Friday the 13th and there's no classes. Of course, this was not because yesterday was Friday the 13th. Yesterday was the makeup holiday so, I need to go to college today to take some classes.

According to the announcement, today is the day of class observation. I believed that the class observation day would hold on weekday because we don't have any classes on Saturday and Sunday but there's the problem... Most of people are working or studying on weekdays. So, many people can't visit college on class observation day if the college hold it on weekdays. This might be the reason that they hold class observation day on Saturday and this is why we need to go to college even today...My college is different from usual college in any view points, I think.

I believe that no one will observe the class that I'm going to take today. Now I'm 21 years old. Who want to observe the class that 21 years old students are studying? I think, no one will do it.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: