19 November 2009

NIKKEI trial week



From yesterday, I can read NIKKEI (“日本経済新聞”) at free in my house. NIKKEI is one of the major newspaper in Japan and they are focusing on economics. The free trial for a week. I can read NIKKEI (“日本経済新聞”) every morning in this week.


At the job fair that I joined last week, NIKKEI held the corner. At that corner, we can check our knowledge on current topics. I could answer correctly for 5 of 4 questions at that time. After I took a test there, I could subscribe the NIKKEI. Of course, we must pay for it.


My parents are subscribing another newspaper the Yomiuri Shimbun (“読売新聞”) the major Japanese newspaper but I’ve never read NIKKEI before and I wanted to read it... There’s another way to read NIKKEI and in that way, I don’t have to pay for it. That was “trial”. So, I ordered trial version of NIKKEI. 


Yesterday the first trial version of NIKKEI arrived at my house. I will read NIKKEI  a week but I might not subscribe after the trail week...


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: