02 November 2009

I started job hunting

I used to check some companies’ employment opportunity page using the Internet but from last Saturday I started to job hunt in my actual life.


On Saturday and Sunday, Japan’s major job assistance service “MYNAVI” organized job fair called “Job hunt EXPO(就職EXPO)” in Tokyo Big Sight. Then I went their on Saturday. 


I could book only one seminar before I go there. I wanted to use my time more efficiently then I went there a little bit early. I was planning to check some booths there.


BUT


When I reached “Kokusaitenjijo-seimon station(国際展示場正門駅)” of Yurikamome(ゆりかもめ), there were too many people that were waiting for opening of the job fair. When I first saw that, I felt that “Should I go back?”. lol


Of course, I didn’t go back at that time and waited about an hour to get in the job fair.


I believe that I’m student in science course then I entered the side of “Navi for Science course student(理系ナビ)”. I have about an hour to the seminar, then I started to check some booths. I visited some booths there until the seminar start.


The seminar was about “manner” and I felt that I didn’t have to join the seminar because I’ve already known most of things that I heard on the seminar... But I think, this was good for me to check the “manner” that I know. 


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: