20 November 2009

too cold

I felt that weather of yesterday was terrible. The highest temperature in Tokyo was only 9.4 degrees (Celsius), and the weather was rain... There's no such cold day in November for 17 years, I heard. On such days, I don't want to do anything... I wanted to just stay at home and read some books in front of heater... lol Of course, I couldn't do that... I had a class, and wrote paper for workshop. The workshop will be held in the college next week. I've already sent my paper and now I need to make PowerPoint for workshop but maybe it'll be ok... lol


Anyway, I ride new bicycle almost every day. I felt it's easy to increase the speed with new bicycle but it's really cold in such a cold day...


Yesterday was really cold even at noon, but today it's better than yesterday, I felt. It's nice weather. How about in your place?


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: