26 November 2009

Got a new WAVE?



In the morning, I always turn on the radio to listen J-WAVE that Tokyo based FM radio station. I love to listen that radio station especially on Friday. I might write about the radio but today I'm not going to write about this WAVE. I'm going to talk about "Google wave".


Today, I got an email message from google. According to that mail, I can use preview version of "Google wave". Of course, I tried to sign in into Google wave but I couldn't because I was accessing from my iPhone. They didn't accept me... lol


Anyway, I sign into the google wave but I don't know how to use it... There are some video that tell us how to use "Google wave" but I felt I don't have a much time to watch it right now... I have to make a presentation on Friday (tomorrow) so, I felt I should watch these videos after the presentation...


I may invite someone after I could understand how to use it... lol


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: