06 November 2009

A week










I wanted to buy new bicycle and I planned to buy new bicycle until the end of this year. On Tuesday, I went to some bicycle shops near my house to check some bicycles there. I was not going to buy the bicycle at that time I was going to “check” these ones there.

But... 

I reserved it there... I was planning to buy it in mid-November. I think, last Tuesday is not mid-November but it’s ok. In fact, I didn’t pay for it yet and I didn’t get it yet...

I need to wait a week. I can get the bicycle next Friday. At that time I will pay for it. “Friday the 13th”. I think, this is not good day to do something on “Friday the 13th” but I’m going to get new bicycle.

Anyway, the photo on top is the bicycle that I will get on “Friday the 13th”. I will post some other photos that I took when I get it.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!



Tweet This

No comments: