24 November 2009

2 hours


Last Saturday, I went to Shinjuku (新宿) by bicycle to see my friend's play. It took about 2 hours... I could enjoy my friend's play. After I watched my friend's play I went to Haneda airport(羽田空港) by accident... I've never been to Haneda airport(羽田空港) by bicycle, of course so this became my first experience to go to Haneda airport(羽田空港) by bicycle.


Haneda airport(羽田空港) is officially known as Tokyo International Airport(東京国際空港). Usually we use Haneda airport to go to other airports in Japan. (We use Narita airport(成田空港) to go abroad by plane.) We can go to some countries such as China and South Korea by plane from Haneda airport too but usually we use Narita airport to go abroad.


Anyway, I arrived at Haneda airport(羽田空港) evening so it was becoming dark... The photo on top is the photo that I took there at that time. I took about 2.5 hours to go home but if I can I wanna go there again...


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: