19 February 2007

Temporary driver's license.



Last Saturday, I took the test of temporary driver's license.
The test was two types.
First, I took the skill test.
I couldn't drive a car last week and I was worried about that.
But I could drive a car smooth on the test.

After the skill test, I took the written test.
I couldn't study for that so much so, I was very worried.
BUT on Sunday, I called to the driver's school then I heard that I passed the written test too.
I'm so happy!

BTW, I'm in the final exam week.
This exam is the most important exam to me now.
And I have to take over 60 points in every subjects.
So, I have to study more.
I may not post new one for a week or 2 weeks. Sorry...

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

4 comments:

Techno said...

Congrats! Good luck on the rest of your tests!

Masaya said...

Thanks techno!
I'll do my best!

Anonymous said...

gambatte ne?!

Masaya said...

Thanks anonymous.
But I passed the driver's license in March!