02 October 2008

Riding bicycle











This 2 months, I didn't ride bicycle because I didn't go to college on sunny day during summer holidays. I think, I went to college about 10 days during my summer holidays. But most of days were cloudy or rainy day... I don't wanna ride bicycle on rainy day. Then I went there by train that days.

Summer holidays ended on 30th September. But I didn't feel good yesterday then I went to college by train. So, today is the first ride in a while. Of course, I didn't forget how to ride my bicycle. Then I could reach my college before the time.

I need about 20 minutes to reach my college by bicycle but I think this is the best way to go to college. I have a driver's license and I can reach my college in 10 minutes if I use my car. But I don't use my car. I'll tell you some reasons.

1st, I need some money for gasoline. My college is 5km away from my house then the cost of gasoline is not so expensive. But if I go to college by my car every day, the cost will be expensive one. And bicycle don't need gasoline.

2nd, car will generate CO2 and NOx when we drive. Of course, I will generate CO2 during riding bicycle but this is not so big problem.

And finally, this is the biggest reason that why I am not go to college by car. The rule of my college. I can't go to college by car! LOL

Anyway, riding bicycle is really good for our health and for the environment. Then I'll keep riding bicycle for my health.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

2 comments:

Christen said...

I think it's great in Japan how you can take the train almost anywhere. Over here in Southern California, we don't have many subways or trains, so we really don't have much of a choice but to drive our cars. So my cost of gasoline is always expensive.

I remember going to Hong Kong, and I was so surprised that the subways/trains can go almost everywhere and it would only be a couple of American dollars.

Masaya said...

Thank you for your comment.
Train is really useful. But I can't use it when the accidents happened...

I've never been to California but I think, it is tough to live without cars...