15 May 2007

Platinum Mint!?










Long time no see...
These days, I'm in busy days so I couldn't use my computer... ><

These days, many products contain platinum, don't you think so?
Today, I found "XYLISH PLATINUM MINT" in the store and I bought it. LOL
The photo on top is the "XYLISH PLATINUM MINT".

Taste was good and I surprised that paper is not silver but gold!!

I bought that but I don't know the effect...
At first, what is good to taking platinum?
It's use for electronic devices, isn't it?

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

does this gum really taste like anything? I cannot tell. Does it really contain ACTUAL platnium?
hmm, what is it supposed to taste like, a little bit like roses, and grapefruit?

thanks, peace, love and salmon's egg.

Techno said...

Glad to see that you're still around!! :)

Masaya said...

Thanks anonymous.
You can learn something about this gum on "http://www.meiji.co.jp/sweets/candy_gum/xylish/platinum/index.html".
But this page is only Japanese, sorry.
Anyway, gum is taste a little bit like roses.

Masaya said...

Thanks techno!
I'm glad to see you again.