06 April 2010

Sakura sakura



I didn't have much time to watch cherry blossom this year, but today I walked around a little bit and watched it a little bit. I heard the best season to watch cherry blossom was last Saturday in Tokyo. Yesterday was rainy so, I felt that I may not be able to watch beautiful cherry blossom.

The rain didn't have much effect on cherry blossom, I felt. Some streets were fulfilled with petal of cherry blossom but it was good. I took some of these sakura (cherry blossom) photos and I uploaded them on flickr and facebook. I'm allowing only my friends to watch photos on Facebook, so please check my photos from flickr. You can check them from "http://www.flickr.com/photos/masaya_yoshizawa/", if you like.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: