17 April 2010

1Q84 book3


I wanted to post this article yesterday, but I couldn't do so... I think, I should post an article from my iPhone if I cannot use computer with the internet connection...

Anyway, yesterday was the release day of Haruki Murakami's latest novel "1Q84 book 3(vol.3)". I couldn't get it yet but I will buy it as soon as possible. I've already written about 1Q84 after he released other 2 books (1Q84 book 1 and book 2), 3 times... lol
You can check these 3 articles from here, here and here... lol

I heard that 1Q84 book 3 sold 500,000 copies on Friday. Also the publisher have already decided to print additional 200,000 copies of "1Q84 book 3". I think, many people will talk about this book, but I don't want to listen to these things until I will read it...

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: