05 April 2010

iPad, iPad, iPod

On Saturday, Apple released "iPad" in the United States.

I'm not living in the United States, so I cannot buy it yet... Of course, I need to think about it before I'll buy it, but I cannot touch it... :(

I found some live streams on Ustream. I watched some of live streams on Sunday... lol

I felt it's useful but I want to touch it at retail store after the release day in Japan. I may buy it but I may not buy it, because I want to buy new MacBook Pro and iPhone (next-gen.). I should get ready for that... lol

So, I decided to make an iPad! lol
You can download paper-crafting version of iPad from "http://lab.3fl.jp/?download=ipad-papercraft.zip". I've not make it yet, but some say it's looks nice.


You should try it!


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: