02 April 2010

Sorry




Yesterday, I wrote that "MaSaYa's days" will be 3D from today. But I was joking. Yesterday was April fool's day and I'm not going to introduce 3D version of "MaSaYa's days".

I found really a lot of web sites in Japan changed into April fool's day version. I surprised that many sites started their own 3D version like my blog... lol
Yahoo! Japan, goo, eiga.com, google maps (street view) and more. They are offering 3D version page for April fool's day.

Also google Japan is offering crazy Japanese input keyboard. (Photo on top is the prototype.) According to their blog, we can type Japanese faster than any other type keyboard. Because we can type both hiragana and kanji directly, if we use the prototype. There are a lot of keys.... lol

One of my favorite web sites "Gigazine" is reporting the web sites that are offering "April fool's day version pages". You can check the article from "http://gigazine.net/index.php?/news/comments/20100401_matome_april_fool/". 

Anyway, yesterday's post "MaSaYa's days will be 3D from tomorrow" is exactly the 500th article. Thank you for your reading and I'm really pleasure to introduce you bland-new "MaSaYa's days". Of course not in 3D... I changed the whole page and added some stand-alone pages such as "About MaSaYa". Please enjoy brand-new MaSaYa's days!

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

2 comments:

Christen said...

Haha, I didn't know people in Japan had April Fools.

Masaya said...

Oh, really? I think, everybody loves April fools.