27 April 2010

Luxury McDonald's?



Last year, Japan McDonald's started their new style coffee shop named "McCafe". I've been there several times since then, but I had never ordered "cappuccino" or "cafe au lait". But today I ordered "cappuccino" at there, because there were no available seat at Starbucks or any other coffee shops and it was raining. I don't want to drink "cappuccino" outside when it was raining, so I ordered "cappuccino" at McDonald's this evening. I felt the price was cheaper than Starbucks and Tully's, but I prefer Starbucks or Tully's...

Anyway, I heard the news that about Japan McDonald's on Monday. On 25th April, Japan McDonald's opened 13 stores at Shibuya-ku and Minato-ku. I didn't have time to visit these stores yet, but I heard these stores have many different things...

Crews' uniform is different. I heard it looks luxurious. Also the store design looks luxurious. Wood-effect tables, leather like chair, quiet colored wall, etc...

But they are selling same menu. Same hamburger with a little bit expensive prices. I heard the prices at these 13 stores are 10 to 50 JPY (0.1 USD to 0.5 USD) more expensive than usual stores... I cannot believe that many people queued up for these stores on opening day...

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: