07 April 2010

system failure?

I need to know more about the allowance for children that the Japanese government started on 1st April. I surprised after I heard the news that a woman got allowance for her 256 children. I believe there are no such people who have 256 children, but she got that money.

I also heard that there are some instructions that is "how to get allowance for children more". Of course, there are a lot of instructions that the government is providing. But there are more and more instructions that other organizations are providing. All these instructions tell us legal way to get allowance for children especially for foreigners.

Anyway, I need to check more to write about this. So, if I can, I wanna write again.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: