21 April 2010

Tokyo girls collection in Okinawa?


I'm not so interested in these kind of event because I'm not girl. But I felt this event is crazy. "Tokyo Girls Collection In Okinawa". "Tokyo Girls Collection" is one of the fashion event for girls that usually hold in Tokyo or near Tokyo.

Anyway, Tokyo is the capital city of Japan and located in east-Japan. But Okinawa is one of the prefecture in South-west of Japan. There are many US military bases. Some of them are under negotiation (I think, it's not negotiation but the government think it's "negotiation") now.

I mean Tokyo and Okinawa different place in Japan and I don't think these are located near. Usually the Tokyo Girls Collection hold their event in Tokyo but this time they will hold the event in Okinawa. How do you think about this?

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: