13 April 2010

re-


I try to reuse something, repair something to use them again, rebuild something for another way to use them, recycle something for future, and re-... I try to re-something. It's kinda like "mottainai"(もったいない).

Today my shoes came back from the store. The photo on top is part of my shoes. I used to get into this shoes, especially these months. I love to get into this shoes because it's really comfortable and suitable when I wear the suit. I've forgot how long I'm using this shoes, but I think it long. So, there were some troubles on this shoes. The shoes got down at the heels and it was tough to identify the logo on inner sole...

Then I went to Regal Shoes Store to repair the shoes several weeks ago. I've never ordered repair on shoes but I think it's good because I can get into the new comfortable and suitable shoes again.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: