15 April 2010

Texas weather?

My friend told me the meaning of the phrase "Texas weather" after I wrote "High and Low" in this week. I wanted to write exactly about "Texas weather". I've never been to Texas so I don't know how weather changes in Texas, but I think it might changes rapidly.

I wrote about this on Monday, but the crazy weather in Tokyo is continuing until now... And maybe it will be continued until this weekend. Today was really cold. I heard 2 crazy stories that about this crazy weather. 1st one is the highest temperature, in Tokyo the highest temperature of today was about 9 degrees (Celsius) and it's about 10 degrees lower than average. The Japan Meteorological Agency announced "Frost information" in April for several areas, it's the first time in 14 years.

2nd one is the snow flied in some rural area near Tokyo. I think, the Winter season came back to us. I also heard that the tomorrow will be rainy day again and the temperature will be low like today. I hope the spring season will come back to us very very soon...

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: