10 September 2009

Beer and soccer



Yesterday, I watched international soccer game Japan vs Ghana with my friend. The game held in the Netherlands then we watched it on TV of course. But there's no TV in our room of the dormitory. And I can't watch one-seg(ワンセグ)...

Fortunately, my friend have an one-seg receiver and wide-screen laptop PC. Then we watched the game in his room.

In first 45 minutes Ghana got a point and Japan couldn't get point... We talked about the other game that held also in the Netherlands. That was Japan vs the Netherlands on Sunday. (I forgot the exact day... It might be on Saturday...) At that time Japan lost the game with no goal... We felt 'they might lose the game again...'.

During the half time we went to the first floor of the dormitory to buy a canned beer. There are some vending machines in this dormitory. There's soft drinks and alcholic drinks. This is the first time to buy something in the dormitory but I chose beer. I believe that the beer would be nice when we watch sports.

Anyway, after we came back from shopping, the last 45 minutes would start in a few minutes. At that time we talked about the time difference. The time differnce between Tokyo and Amsterdam is 7 hours. The game started at 19.00 in JST, so they played around noon in the Netherlands.

The last 45 minutes, Japan got 1 goal but Ghana got 2 more goals... I felt they really lose the game again. But this time, they changed the situation. They got 3 more goals in 20 minutes. (I think, they started to get goals in 70 minutes.) I couldn't believe it first time. But we're happy because Japan won the game!

After the game we realized that the one-seg is not suitable for sports. The motion of one-seg is really slow then sometimes we missed the ball. And the original size of one-seg is really small then we can't know who is playing even we expand into the wide-screen. Next time I want to watch it on really wide-screen with high resolution or in the stadium.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wached the game as well , i Like Japan's national team, in the past i was a huge fan of H.Nakata.
now i like Junichi Inamoto, soo kawaii and ofcoz a good player haha ^_^

Masaya said...

Me too. I'm also a big fan of Hidetoshi Nakata! And Junichi Inamoto. These years, he didn't have a time to play as Japan national team, I think. But he came back!!