29 May 2009

1Q84










Haruki Murakami's newest novel "1Q84" is now in stores. 29th May is the day of release but some stores started to sell it on Wednesday. Also, many fans reserved it before its release. On Amazon.co.jp the novel became the No.1 before its release. I'm also big fan of Haruki Murakami but I didn't reserved it on Amazon.co.jp because I believed that I can buy it on bookstores today.

I had some classes today then I went to the college. When the lunch time I had an extra time to go out side then I went to the nearest bookstore to buy "1Q84". But there's no "1Q84". I asked the clark, she told me like "It's sold out till 11 am"... Then I couldn't buy it at that time.

After the class, I went to the other bookstore. Then I found it. I could buy it today. :p
I wanna read this story right now... Then I will read it when I'll finished posting this article. lol

Anyway, we can read "1Q84" as "1984" in Japanese. Because "Q(kyu)" is similar to "9(kyu)". Before its release, the Shincho-sha(新潮社) the publishing company didn't make its detailed ads. Because many fans don't want to know about its story. But its sales will be really nice I think. That's because this is the first work in this 7 years.

I don't know when this novel will be translate but it will be translated soon, I think.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: