12 June 2007

Ice cucumber












Probably it's the first diary in June.

Today, I found the new Pepsi names "Pepsi ice cucumber" in the convenience store. Soon, I bought it. LOL
When I came back to home, I searched in the internet. Then, I got that "Pepsi ice cucumber" is limited sale and today is the first day of the sale.

The color was not like usual coke but taste was coke. And it's fresh.

I searched the Pepsi USA site too.
Then, I got products that we didn't see in Japan.
I'll tell you only these name.
"Caffein Free", "Pepsi Wild Cherry", "Jazz by Diet Pepsi" and "Pepsi Lime".
You can learn more in "http://www.pepsi.com/pepsi_brands/index.php".
So, check it yourself.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

2 comments:

Techno said...

Ohh... I love Pepsi Wild Cherry -- it's really good! I haven't had it in a long time. I saw Pepsi Lime in Brazil before I saw it in the USA. Apparently Brazilians like citrus with their soda.

But Cool Cucumber?? I think I'd be afraid to try that.

Masaya said...

Thanks techno
I want to try Pepsi Wild Cherry.

The color is different but taste is not so bad.
So, you don't have to be afraid about it.