12 January 2011

Chaos on e-book stores

Today, NTT docomo and DNP announced that they opened their joint business e-book store in Japan. The "2Dfacto" is e-book store for smart phones that are provided by NTT docomo.

I think, there are too many e-book stores in Japan. And these stores don't have compatible in most of case. There are many e-book apps on App Store because iBook store is not selling Japanese books in Japan yet. So, there are many stand-alone e-book apps.

I don't think we are in good situation. I need better e-book store that provide e-books that we can read from any devices which we want. And cheaper prices! The price of e-books in Japan is cheaper than printed book, but I think it's expensive.

So, all I need is that the e-book store that can provide e-books much cheaper, easy payment and high compatibility. I hope such e-book stores would appear in Japan soon.

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: