08 February 2010

A year later

Yesterday I went to the nearest event hall to watch the presentation that my laboratory's senior student made. At that event, there were many presenters but all of these presenters are student of same college and all of them are senior students. That was annual workshop that all of the college students must join to graduate from the college.


Of course, I need to make a presentation at same place in a year later. I felt that the questioners made tough questions for presenters at that workshop. Maybe it's also tough for me... lol


Anyway, the senior student at my laboratory won the performance awards of his section. In my laboratory, previous senior 3 students won this awards. 3 year series! If me or my friend won this awards again next year, this will be 4 year series! We are in under the pressure now...


But until then, I need to do a lot of things...


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: