14 January 2011

Burgers


I had two burgers that I wanted to eat. One of them is Texas 2 burger which McDonald's Japan are providing as their campaign "Big America 2". Last year, they held the campaign "Big America" and now they started "Big America2". First they are providing "Texas 2 burger". From end of January, they will start to provide "Idaho burger".

Last year, I tried "Big America", and you can check all of these review from my old posts.


Another one that I wanted to eat is Mos Burger's "Grilled Chicken Burger with orange-pepper sauce(塩バターチキンバーガー)". I heard they are providing this "Grilled Chicken Burger with orange-pepper sauce" in Japan, Taiwan, Amoy, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore and Indonesia.

I tried "Texas 2 burger" yesterday, and I tried "Grilled Chicken Burger with orange-pepper sauce" today. I like both "Texas 2 burger" and "Grilled Chicken Burger with orange-pepper sauce", but I prefer "Grilled Chicken Burger with orange-pepper sauce". If you have a chance, you should try it.

Thank you
Tweet This

2 comments:

Mory0712 said...

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhh that photo makes me so hungry! I def need to try them all! :9

Masaya said...

You should try it!!