09 October 2008

Printer

Today, I searched some printer on the internet. I was surprised by these prices. I think, the price of printer might be expensive. But that is not true. I found complex printer that would work as scanner, fax and of course printer. The price of that printer is 7,980 yen! I couldn't believe that price when I saw that price first time.

I like watching TV shopping programs. In these programs, printers are selling as one of the accessories of digital camera. And its price is not so expensive. I was wondering why they can sell it such a cheap price. But I could know why they could. Price of printers are not so expensive. Of course, there are some expensive printers. New one are mostly expensive. But I don't need the newest one. Most of printers that are selling in retail stores have enough functions, I think.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: