08 October 2008

I don't need it in Gmail



(Photo: from Gmail HP)



I think, google gave us a lot of cool stuff like Gmail, google earth, search engine and etc... Of course, I like using Google such like iGoogle, Blogger and Gmail. These are produced by Google and we don't have to pay for it. Today, I found new feature that help us to stop send mis-mail in late at night.

If we set this, we have to answer some calculations when we send mail. It is because we can't answer such a calculations when we drunk. Then, we can't send mis-mail when we drunk.

But I have a problem. I'm using iPhone and I'm using .Mac mail, Gmail and SoftBank mail. Mostly, I'm using .Mac mail and SoftBank mail then my mis-mail won't stop sending. :(
So, please release such apps for iPhone. I might not use it... LOL

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: