03 October 2008

Who will rent it?





(Photo from Toyota HP)



I found the news that one of Japanese rent-a-car company started the new service that will rent Lexus IS-F. I've never use rent-a-car before. And I've never heard rent-a-car company rent such a expensive car. Maybe this is the first case that the rent-a-car company rent a expensive car in Japan.

But there are some terms to rent a Lexus IS-F. Drivers who are not drive cars over 20 years can't rent it. And they must be gold license driver. I meant, most of gold license drivers are safety driver. They have to answer the questionnaires.

Drivers can rent a Lexus IS-F from 9:00 to 19:00 and its price is 35,000 yen. The company handle Lexus IS-F only in there office in Roppongi hills. 

I'm still 20 years old and I took my drivers license last year. Then I couldn't pass the term. I can't rent a Lexus IS-F. But I've never thought that I will rent it. Then this is not big problem for me. I won't rent Lexus IS-F.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: