20 October 2008

Cables














Yesterday, I was editing English presentation on my MacBook. In such situation, I need to connect to internet to use online dictionary. Also, I was using Time Machine then I needed use external hard drive. I wanted to save my file on my flash memory. I wanted to sync and recharge my iPhone. And I needed power supply for my MacBook.

Then I connected all of these things, my MacBook became like photo on top. There are two USB 2.0 ports, Ethernet port, mini-DVI port, MagSafe power port, FireWire 400 port, Audio line in and Audio line out on my left side of MacBook. I used two USB 2.0 ports for my iPhone and my flash memory. FireWire 400 port for my external hard drive. Ethernet port to connect to the Internet. MagSafe power port to recharge my MacBook. I used 5 of 8 ports yesterday.

I couldn't use more connectors... But I don't have to use extra USB or FireWire ports anymore. Because there are enough ports for me to use my MacBook. But I'm scare when I use my MacBook on my lap.

How about you? Does your have enough ports for you?

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: