17 October 2008

Tokyo International Film Festival

From tomorrow, Tokyo International Film Festival will start in Tokyo. I heard that there is no red carpet but there is green carpet. This shows care for the environment. In fact, this green carpet was made from used plastic bottles. This 1418 meters of green carpet was made by about 18,000 of 500ml plastic bottles. 

We can watch many films in Roppongi & Shibuya. I need over an hour to get these area, but I wanna go there to watch films!

During festival about 300 of films are on screen. Festival will hold period 18 to 26. But we can't go there wearing jeans... I don't know exactly about this then please check it on there web page. "http://www.tiff-jp.net"

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: