14 October 2008

iPhone's new power adapter came to my house










Today, I received an iPhone's new power adapter. On 20th September, I got text message from SoftBank. That says "iPhone's ultra compact USB power adapter have a problem and we need to exchange that to new one". I have another USB power adapter that is not small, then I didn't use that power adapter. But last week I ordered to exchange that adapter to new one.

Left one on the photo is new USB power adapter and right one is old one. But I needed to sent old one back to Apple. Then there are no old one in my house now.

If you are using iPhone, you should check it! You can check it on Apple's web page.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good start