16 October 2008

Night theater

I like watching movies. But in Japan the price of movie is expensive, I think. (We need pay 1,800 yen to watch movie.) Then I don't want to go to theater to watch movies. Mostly I rent DVDs to watch movies.

Most of people are working on day time. At day time, people are talking and walking around my house. Some times I feel it noisy. But at night, most of people are sleeping or staying at home. Then it is not noisy.

I think, it is good for me to watch movie at home. Not noisy and room is dark these are all good to watch movie. LOL
But there are some problems. If I watch movie at night, I can't take much time to sleep...

Anyway, I like watching movies at night.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: