06 October 2008

Photo print











Usually, I don't print out photos that I took. Because I feel my printer's quality is not high then photos that I printed out is not looks good. But if I order print to the photo shops, the cost will be expensive. And I don't know the quality of photo shop. I mean, I've never ordered digital print so I don't know the quality of digital print.

Of course, when I was using film cameras I used to use photo shop to print out my photos. I know that the quality of photos that they printed out is high.

Anyway, I need to print out my photos. Then I ordered digital print first time. And I went to photo shop to receive and pay my photos today. I feel, the quality of photos are good. But the price is...

I ordered to print out 8 photos. That size is A4. And its price was 3200 yen. I feel it is not cheap...

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: