30 December 2010

review 2010

It's almost 2011. So, today I'm gonna review the year 2011.

Well, I had a lot of things this year. And I had really nice year. I've already posted 231 articles this year until yesterday. As I wrote last year, I'm still using Google Analytics to check visitors, popular posts, where visitors came from and so on. Today I'll write about TOP 5 articles that earned pageviews this year (1st January to 29th December), and TOP 5 countries/territories the visitors came from.

TOP 5 articles of 2010
1. "I installed google's input support system"
2. "1Q84 book3"
3. "illy's canned coffee"
4. "Toshocard"
5. "Pokemon Shinkansen"
5. "life in additional time"
5. "ryomaden final"

Of course, the highest pageviews of landing page was top page and marked 2,898 pageviews in this period.

TOP 5 countries/territories the visitors came from
1. Japan
2. United States of America
3. India
4. Canada
5. South Korea

Totally, visitors came from 91 countries/territories. Thank you so much.
Tweet This

No comments: