27 December 2010

Cycling with friends


It was wonderful weather today, but it's so cold. I was planning to go cycling today with my friends. We were planning to start from our college, over a pass and get to lake. Then came back to our college in different way. We started at about 11.30 and came back to the college at about 15.30. Of course, we took rest at the cafe near the lake. I think, we stayed there more than an hour.

I forgot to record how long it was, but I think the cafe near lake was about 17 km (about 10.6 miles) away from our college. Totally, we ride our bicycle about 43 km (about 26.7 miles) today, I think. (I should reset my cycle computer before we start...)

So, it was really interesting day. I didn't have a chance to go cycling these days, so it's good for me. Also, I felt I should change my tire when I go cycling to such place. Now I'm using 700x32c tire which means 700mm diameter of wheel and 32mm width of the tire. The problem is the tire's width is 32mm. It's too wide for road bike, and not suitable for over a pass, I felt. I wish I can change my bicycle tire as soon as possible. But I like this tire because it's suitable for my daily use. My friends were using 700x23c.

Anyway, I also forgot to take some photos during my cycling today. Then I couldn't upload them... The photo on top is our bicycles, but the photo include jiggle. I think, it's not good photo... I'll take more photos next time.

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: