08 December 2010

ustream


Do you know Ustream? It's online video streaming site. I could know about this web site at the beginning of this year. I made my channel, but usually I don't broadcast from that channel...

Anyway, some musicians started to use Ustream, and stream their live performance via Ustream. For example, Ryuichi Sakamoto (坂本龍一) who is Japanese musician are now streaming his live performance "UTAU tour 2010" with Taeko Onuki (大貫妙子). I sometimes watch their performance via ustream, and I wish I could go their live someday.

Another musician Hikaru Utada (宇多田ヒカル) will stream her live performance via Ustream from 19.00 (JST). So, she will perform in Yokohama Arena and stream it via ustream within 30 minutes. You can watch her performance at "http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wl1". So if you have a time, you should watch it! Of course, I will watch it!

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: