28 December 2010

4-color ballpoint pen


Last year, my friend suggested me one multicolor ball point pen. That was LAMY's Lamy 2000. I was thinking about this pen about a year. I wish I could buy it, but it's expensive for me... The price was about 6,000 JPY (about 73 USD) at that time.

But I felt the time has come. I ordered this one on Amazon.co.jp as my Christmas present for me. lol

I've received this ballpoint pen before noon. So, I couldn't take much time to use this one, but I felt it's useful and cool. There's only one cap, but control all 4 colors in this cap. It's really cool. But I felt it's bit thick to write in limited area. I think, I can change this one into thinner one. Anyway, I like this multicolor ballpoint pen.

Thank you.
Tweet This

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of beneficial reading here, thanks! I had been searching on yahoo when I observed your publish, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to more from you.