31 December 2010

review the year 2010 part 2


The beginning of the year 2010, I declared 5 resolutions that I would do in 2010. It's final day of the year 2010, then I think it's good time to look back all these things. So, here's my 5 resolutions.

1. I will read over 100 books in this year!
Last week, I could clear this resolution. Finally, I've read 103 books in this year. Including one written in English ("The Pursuit of Happyness") and 11 e-books. I could get interested in to Japanese history these days. So, I might read much more about history next year.
2. I will new things!
Fortunately, I could start many things in this year. I could join the art event that I'd never joined. I could learn about photo printing, another programming and so on. I'm still working on this such as Kinect and iPhone app.
3. I will improve my language skills!I think, it's tough to measure it. But I could marked the highest score on TOEIC in September. And I could read many many Japanese books. So, I think I could do this in this year. Of course, I need to keep doing this.
4. I will be morning person!
I think, I could do this until my summer vacation. But now...
I'm so lazy right now. I hope I will be able to become morning person...
5. I will keep posting this blog!
Well, I'm writing this article so... That means I'm keep posting my blog yet.


I think, I could do 5 of 4 from my 2010 resolutions. And I felt I need to specify more. Then I will declare my resolutions for the year 2011 more specified one, I believe.

Well, I could enjoy the year 2010, because I had a lot of exciting things. I could met many powerful and ardent people in this year. Also, these people could boost my motivation, and I could start and keep things that I want to do.

The summer was hot, but it was not only the weather, I felt. I hope I could be a person who have good influence to many people. So, I should learn a lot, try hard and so on.

How did you spend your year 2010?

Thank you and have a great new year!
良いお年を!
Tweet This

No comments: