04 September 2008

Toshocard










Do
you know "Toshocard"? Toshocard is one of the prepaid card that selling in Japan. But this prepaid card can be only used to buy books. "Toshocard" was not "Toshocard" before. In 1960, Nippon Tosho Fukyu Co.,LTD started to selling book coupon. Book coupon have often been used as a gift for school children. Book coupon was completely replaced to "Toshocard" in October 2005. There are 6 prices. 500 yen, 1,000 yen, 2,000 yen, 3,000 yen, 5,000 yen and 10,000 yen.

When we use book coupon we need change but we don't need change if we use "Toshocard". But it is difficult to know our accounts because there are no record on the card. I think, "Toshocard" is very good gift for kids. "Toshocard" is also used to promote reading books. These years, many young Japanese don't read books and some people think this is because of getting degrade of verbal aptitude. When I was young I don't like reading books but now I'm different. These days, I like reading books. I read 6 books in last month. I think, it was my record. I've never read such a lot of books in a month.

But why am I like reading books?

It is because "Toshocard", I think. I got 2 toshocards and today I got another one toshocard. Totally, I have 4,000 yen of toshocard. If we have 4,000 yen, we can buy many books. Then I bought many books and I'm reading it. I think, reading books is good then please read books!

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.

Thank you, Ogeke Dismas!
Tweet This

2 comments:

Julia said...

ご説明いただいて、ありがとうございました。私は4月5日から日本で勉強して、地方の日本語の先生に図書カードをもらって、今そのカードの使い方がわかりました。

Masaya said...

Juliaさん
ちゃんと説明出来ているか分かりませんが、是非使ってみてくださいね。