20 December 2010

examination

Well, I had an examination on yesterday as I wrote before. So, I didn't update my blog last week and I came back.

I'm studying in unique college, I think. Many people even Japanese don't know about this. It's a little different from usual universities and colleges. I need to pass the examination that about my major to earn the bachelor's degree. Before the examination I needed to send report for review. They will make an examination based on the report.

I was so nervous before the examination because I didn't know how difficult the examination is. But after I started the examination, I felt it's OK because the examination looked not so difficult for me. I think, I could do the examination well. I need to wait the result for several months. I hope the result will be good for me.

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: