10 December 2010

It's time for this year's Kanji. The title of this article "暑" means "hot" and we read it "sho" or "atsu" in Japanese. This is because this year's summer was extremely hot and the number of heat stroke patients marked the highest. Also, Hayabusa came back from outer space which survived about 10,000 degrees (celsius) of inrush temperature.


BTW, I have an important news today. I'll have very important examination on 19th December. And now I'm preparing for that examination. I'm studying for that examination, but I want to focus on that examination much more than this week. So, I decided that I'm not going to post next week. I will be back on 20th December, maybe...


Thank you.
Tweet This

2 comments:

Slow Hand said...

good thinking

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog